Purite Water Purification System - ISO Grade 3
Lab deionisation unit
The Purite Analyst is a compact unit ideal for laboratory use, delivering a steady supply of > 1MΩ.cm pure water for laboratory tasks using carbon pre-treatment, reverse osmosis and deionisation. Typical applications include glassware rinsing, buffers and stains, reagent make-up, and media preparation.
- Space-saving, dependable, bench top or wall mounted systems
- RO Removes > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria
- Choice of production rates up to 48 l/hr
- Optional external storage tanks up to 100 litres
- RO Boost pump fitted as standard
- Installation kit and all consumables included for first year's operation
- LCD colour touch screen panel
- Visual and audible alarms included
- Utilizes carbon pre-treatment, RO and deionisation
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates
- Integral 20 litre storage as standard (excludes Neptune Ultimate)
- Semi-automatic clean cycle
- Guaranteed > 1MΩ.cm water quality
- Remote display (optional)
- ECO option now available offering 50% recovery which equates to a significant reduction in water usage and waste
- WiFi connection
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|L300155||Purite Analyst 160, ISO Grade 3 Water Purification System||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001