SciQuip Calendar Competition
The Sciquip 2024 Calendar Competition is now OPEN!!!
This year’s theme is – Wildlife through the seasons!
Rain or shine, land or sea we would love to feature your images of our beautiful wildlife and countryside through the seasons!
12 winning entries will feature in the 2024 calendar and the top image will win a £400 Amazon voucher.
This is an open photography competition. The selected winning 12 photographs will be used in the 2024 SciQuip calendar.
Everyone is welcome to enter the competition whether amateur or professional, except those directly involved in the organisation and judging. You can enter up to 8 landscape photographs per person, ideally 2 photographs from each season.
The closing date for all entries is Friday October 13th 2023.
SciQuip Wildlife in Action 2024 Calendar
Photo competition general rules
- The competition is open to UK residents only (including residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
- Entrants under the age of 18 years need to have parent or guardian consent to enter. Parents/guardians agree to the competition rules, terms and conditions as set out herein on behalf of the entrant.
- Photographs entered must be taken in the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Photographs of domestic animals (i.e. pets), zoo animals and cultivated plants are not eligible.
- Photographs must be landscape
- Images of British Wildlife in captivity are also not eligible.
- Entrants can submit up to EIGHT photos in total in colour.
- Entrants must include their name, address and contact telephone number (daytime). When emailing the image please save the file using your full name.
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday 13th of October 2023. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
- The top image will win £400 Amazon vouchers, the 11 runners up will receive a copy of the 2024 SciQuip Calendar via post.
- SciQuip cannot accept any responsibility for any technical problems of any kind, which may result in any entry being lost or delayed.
- SciQuip accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during upload.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
- Winners will be required to submit their original high resolution digital files. These files should be of sufficient quality to reproduce to the following specifications: At 300dpi, landscape - 3800 x 2000 pixels.
- Pictures must not have been published in any other calendar or similar publication.
- No wildlife habitats should be harmed or unduly disturbed in the process of taking photographs.
- SciQuip and its judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.