Welch CRVpro8 CHEM
The Welch CRVpro8 CHEM is the ideal choice for freeze drying and concentration of samples, including harsh chemicals such as TFA, Acetonitrile, HBr and others.
Solvents and compounds can attack the oil of an unprotected vacuum pump. The CRVpro8 Chem is designed to withstand the impact of such chemicals. Engineered with an alumina element, it neutralizes acids and remove solid reaction products from the oil to protect the pump.
The unit has an oil capacity of 2 liters which is used to dilutes contaminants that mix with the pump oil during freeze drying runs. Gold oil supplied with the pump a double distilled synthetic hydrocarbon oil designed especially for chemical resistance. The Oil has no aromatic compounds or sulfur to accelerate varnishing, sludging and carbon build-up if used to pump corrosives.
The combination of oil filtration, internal surface protection, and synthetic hydrocarbon oil act to slow metal corrosion to extend pump’s service interval compared to unprotected vacuum pumps.
With a compact design and low noise level these pumps are a great choice for both laboratories and industrial environments.
· Chemical resistant coatings inside pump, helps maintain the unit and extend services
· Suitable for freezing drying or concentrating of aggressive organic solvents such as Acetonitrile, TFA and many others
· Up to 2x10-3 mbar Ultimate Pressure
· Continuous acid neutralization and oil filtration to prevent corrosion.
· PTFE coated internal oil casing to protect the non-moving parts
· NW 16 inlet/Exhaust flanges
· Compact design and low noise levels
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001