SciQuip Ltd is committed to a policy of sustainable development meeting the needs of present business, employees and the wider local community without comprising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Sustainability for SciQuip Ltd
We recognise the importance of being able to conduct our business in an affordable, environmentally and sustainable manner increasing productivity and the quality of life for our employees, neighbours, local community and the general environment within the UK.
SciQuip Ltd is committed to sustainable sourcing of products and materials in order to minimise waste and ensure a higher quality of life for all those involved within our business.
SciQuip LTD also partake in NETPositives. As well as reducing negative environmental impacts, SciQuip LTD pay more attention to enhancing the positive impacts of our individual and collective activity; environmentally, socially and economically.
- Continuously review its performance with regard to sustainability
- Identify opportunities and take action where practical to improve sustainability
- Identify and mitigate adverse impacts and risks
- Ensure a mind-set of sustainability within all of our employees and business practices
- Continuously improve where practical our employee relations, health, development and inclusion and regularly audit our suppliers to ensure supplier minimum labour standards are met in-line with the International Labour Organization Conventions on Labour Rights
- Continuously improve wherever practical our client relations, environmental co-operation, health and safety and inclusion
- Ensure minimal impact on our local community, whilst supporting all aspects of that community including local employment, sourcing, sponsorship and charity
- Regularly review the sustainable impact and policies of our suppliers of our suppliers
- Strive to improve our environmental impact especially with respect to noise, waste, pollution, land and water use
- Increase wherever practical the use of sustainable/renewable energy sources
For further information regarding our on site wildlife haven and recycling policies, please click on the following links:
Matt Brooksbank, Managing Director
Dated: 8th November 2013