SciQuip Portable Precision Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, concentration units, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7058||SciQuip Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter Including Probe, Electrolyte Solution, Batteries and Carry Case||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001