SciQuip Portable Precision Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, concentration units, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
Write Your Own Review
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7058||SciQuip Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter Including Probe, Electrolyte Solution, Batteries and Carry Case||
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001
If you're unable to find the scientific or medical laboratory equipment supplies you're looking for, please do not hesitate to contact SciQuip Technical Sales Support on 01939 234222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org