SciQuip Benchtop Conductivity/TDS/°C/°F Meter
The SciQuip high performance benchtop conductivity meter features a 1 – 3 points calibration and automatic temperature compensation. This compact conductivity and TDS meter is ideal for water quality testing, environmental and aquaculture monitoring, printing and chemical industry along with general research and education.
- High performance benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a clear backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Selectable cell constants (0.1/1/10), temperature coefficient and TDS conversion factors.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps user quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature units, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7070||SciQuip Benchtop Conductivity/TDS/ëC/ëF Meter including K10 Conductivity Cell, Temperature Probe, Calibration Solutions (84uS/cm, 1413uS/cm, 12.88mS/cm)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001