Quantum ST5 - 1300 Series, Darkroom CN-1300
As standard, the Quantum ST5 system is ideal for a wide range of fluorescence applications. Thanks to diff erent options you can also customize your own system or upgrade later to add versatility and imaging experiments:
- Filtered UV EPI-illumination modules
- Super-Bright technology for enhanced imaging
- SkyLight technology for Ethidium Bromide imaging without UV
- UV to white light conversion screen for white light samples such as protein gels or autoradiographs
- UV to blue light conversion screen for dyes such as GFP II TM, SYBR Green TM or Sypro Orange TM.
- Bio-1D Advanced image analysis software
- Up to 7 filter positions
- Choice of 10 emission filters
The Quantum ST5 is the laboratory standard for DNA and protein gel imaging. The system is based on an advanced set of performance ideal to achieve high fidelity and quantitativescientific measurement. Its excellent imaging properties guarantee the best performance for nucleic acid and protein samples.
The images generated allow for critical image analysis thanks to their high depth of data. Moreover, they can easily be printed out in an attractive way for the laboratory book. The Super-Bright UV illumination and fi lter technology enhances the image quality especially for DNA and RNA gels. Optional UV epi illumination sources (fi ltered 254 nm and 365 nm) allow, for instance, for TLC or GFP images. The compact darkroom with integrated fi lter wheel is made entirely of metal, stainless steel and aluminium. For comfortable work, the integrated UV or SkyLight transilluminator can be pull-out completely.
Quantum ST5 – 1300 series
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001