Priorclave B60-BASE 60 Litre Bench Top Autoclave, Base Range
Priorclave’s Base range covers “the basics”: media preparation, waste loads, and sterilising loose instruments, open containers, and labware. Easy maintenance and light resource consumption help ensure a low lifetime cost of ownership.
Base bench top models enjoy the same robust design, custom build, and quality components as other Priorclave models and ranges. Base models include fully programmable cycle customisation, “media warming,” integrated cooling and free-steaming systems, and drain protection.
• Quickseal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar
• Tactrol® 3 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status
• Automatic timed free-steaming
• Forced air cooling
• Media Warming and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use
• Low water level sensor
• Two loading shelves
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor)
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
350 x 625mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 138°C, 2.4 bar
3kW – 13A single phase
Water Tank Capacity (litres):
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
560 x 1039 x 701mm
Please allow 500mm (19.69”) either side and 300mm (11.81”) at the back of the autoclave
Door Swing (mm):
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|PRIOB60-BASE||Priorclave B60-BASE 60L Bench Top Autoclave, Base Range||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001