NA 60/65/B500 - 60L High-Temperature Oven, Tmax 650°C with B500 controller
The Nabertherm NA range of chamber furnaces with forced air circulation are characterized by their precise high temperature uniformity. Hence, they are especially suitable for processes such as cooling, crystalizing, pre-heating, curing, but also for numerous processes in tool making. Due to the modular design, these ovens can be adjusted to the process requirements by adding suitable equipment.
The NA models are supplied with a B500 Controller as standard, with more advanced C540 controllers also available.
Whilst the NAT Table models are supplied with a B510 Controller as standard, with more advanced C550 controllers also available.
· Tmax 650 °C or 850 °C
· Horizontal air circulation with optimum distribution through stainless steel baffles
· Dual shell housing made of textured stainless-steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
· Integrated control unit
· Swing door hinged on the right side, door opening temperatures up to 400 °C
· Temperature uniformity up to +/− 6 °C according to DIN 17052-1 (model NAT 15/65 up to +/− 5 °C)
· Optimum air distribution enabled by high flow speeds
· Air inlet in the rear wall of the furnace
· Adjustable exhaust port in the furnace ceiling (not for model NAT 15/65)
· 15 mm port in the furnace ceiling (not for model NAT 15/65)
· Controller with touch operation B500 (5 programs with 4 segments each)
Additional Equipment (not for NAT 15/65)
· Base frame
· Charging racks for loading on several levels
· Equipment package with batch control and process control and documentation via VCD software package
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001