Muffle Furnaces L 5/13 - LT 15/13 with Brick Insulation and Flap Door or Lift Door
L 5/13 - LT 15/13
Heating elements on support tubes radiating freely into the furnace chamber provide for particularly short heating times for these models. Thanks to their robust lightweight refractory brick insulation, they can reach a maximum working temperature of 1300 °C. These models thus represent an interesting alternative to the familiar L(T) 3/11 models, when you need particularly short heating times or a higher application temperature.
- Tmax 1300 °C
- Heating from two sides from heating elements
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service life
- Multilayer insulation with robust lightweight refractory bricks in the furnace chamber
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Double-walled housing for low external temperatures and stability
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet in the furnace door
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Protective gas connection on the rear wall of furnace
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
With Lift Door
Including opened lift door.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001