MMM VACUCELL EVO Vacuum Drying Oven
NEW.....300°C for VACUCELL® EVO:
VACUCELL® EVO is the true leader in the field of high-end vacuum ovens. With it’s new option of temperature range up to 300°C it will help you to access high temperature vacuum applications to meet the strictest requirments.
The EVO Line:
- Intuitive control
- Microprocessor process control Fuzzy logic
- Multi-lingual communication
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- LED indicator of device functionality
- LCD display – 5,7 inches (14,5 cm)
- Graphic displaying of a new program
- Control through colour icons
- Touch display lock – protection from unauthorised access by a password
- Multi-level administration of users (corresponding to FDA 21 Part 11)
- Data coding and no-manipulability (according to FDA 21 Part 11)
- Up to 100 programs and up to 100 segments for each program
- Programming of temperature ramps, real time and cycling
- Annual data recording in graphic and numeric form
- Data export in online and offline mode
- Pre-set service programs for prompt diagnostics of failures
- Easy service diagnostics including remote access
- SD memory card, USB Host and interface RS 232 – included as a standard
- Connection: WiFi, USB Device or Ethernet interface with proper IP address for remote data transfer, control and diagnostics (optional equipment)
The VACUCELL® device is designed for perfect drying of materials, parts and samples up to constant weight, in vacuum, with possible protective atmosphere in inert gas. The VACUCELL® line is characterised by noise-free operation and ne heating and it offers equal and safe drying of thermo-labile, oxidation-sensitive or powder materials in laboratories, as well as shape-complicated products with many holes and threads in industry. The device offers high service comfort and exact regulation of temperature and vacuum and that is why it is suitable even for demanding and exact tests and processes. The device can be implemented in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical, electro technical, petrochemical, air and tobacco industries, in the field of redevelopment technologies, space research and manufacture of health and medical means. On request, the device can be completed with a “Vacustation” base, with or without selected vacuum pump type. The devices of the VACUCELL® line meet the requirements of technical and legislative.
Note: All technical data are related to 22°C ambient temperature and ± 10% voltage swing (if not specified). *) Not measured**) Heat transport to sample in shelves under vacuum is performed through shelves leads; that is why the above stated temperature variations apply to temperatures on shelves surfaces; the measuring sensors must be in perfect heat-conductive contact with the shelf surface. Samples placed on shelves must also be in perfect contact with shelves, the temperature of samples depends mainly on their physical characteristics and on contact with the shelf. The values may differ depending on specific charge and media parameters. Change in the design and make reserved.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001