MMM STERICELL Oven With Forced Air Circulation
The MMM STERICELL lab oven is intended for hot air sterilization of materials under specified parameters of temperature and duration. It is characterized by quiet running with a patented fine system of forced air circulation in the chamber by means of a built-in fan which eliminates the “cold air” area formation. Loose and deposit-forming substances can be sterilized in closed bottles. The device is suitable for medical and veterinary clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, health care centres, and laboratories. Service providers like testing and beauty salons, body piercing studios, manicure, pedicure and hairdresser’s shops can take an ideal advantage of the 22-litre chamber of compact size and small weight. The device complies with the requirements of the EU Directive no. 93/42/EEC sincluding clinical evaluation.
- Inner volume: 22, 55, 111, 222, and 404 litres
- Temperature range: From 10 °C above the ambient temperature up to 250 °C
- Inner chamber: Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304).
Unique properties, safe operation
The temperature run is controlled by microprocessor automatics (Fuzzy-Logic) with a digital display and a PT 100 thermostat sensor. The microprocessor automatics ensure high accuracy of temperature regulation with a guaranteed thermal stability at each place of the sterilization chamber and the control of the door and air flap valve opening, which guarantees a higher safety of the individual sterilization procedures. STERICELL meets the highest demands for quality, speed, simple and comfortable operation, and safety. The individual sterilization batches records in real time can either be printed by means of a printer, or it can be saved in to PC using a special WarmComm software. The inner arrangement of the chamber allows a rearrangement of the screens or shelves, thus enabling as best use of the inner area as possible. STERICELL of 222 and 404 litres volume can be ordered either as a one-door or two-door (openthrough) model. It can be mounted in a wall between the contaminated and clean zone. We also offer the process and chemical indicators of the hot air sterilization to control the sterilization efficiency.
- 3 preset sterilization programmes (possibility of a user modification by an authorized person)
- Preset programmes blocking
- Lagged programme switching-on function
- Preheating time – settable duration of the equalization temperature of the load
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- Digital safety thermostat – protects the device, its surroundings and processed material from an inadmissible temperature rise
- Manual control of the suction and exhaust flap
- RS 232 interface for a printer or PC connection.
- Access ports ø 25, 50, and 100 mm (ø 100 mm is not available for 22-litres volume)
- Lockable door
- Left hinged door (except for the 22-litre volume)
- 1 to 4 flexible PT 100 temperature sensors
- WarmComm communication software
- HEPA filter/HEPA pressure filter
- No-potential contact for alarm messages
- Two-door open-through model (222- and 404-litre versions only)
- Automatic door blocking
- Stainless steel casing of the unit
All the technical data apply to 22°C of ambient temperature and ± 10% voltage oscillation (unless stated otherwise).
*) The trays may be covered to approximately 50% of their surface and if possibly in such a way so as the air may evenly flow inside the chamber space.
**) It applies with closed ventilation flap and door.
***) mains voltage is specified on type label of the device.
The values may differ depending on specific charge and media parameters. Changes in the design and make reserved.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|MC 001904||MMM STERICELL 22||
|MC 000799||MMM STERICELL 55||
|MC 000750||MMM STERICELL 111||
|MC 000780||MMM STERICELL 222||
|MC 000796||MMM STERICELL 404||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001