Kern OBE Compound Microscopes
Elegant, dynamic and impressive – the new all-round compound microscope for schools, training and laboratories.
- The brand new OBE-12/13 range stands out through its exclusive, dynamic device, which is second to none in terms of sturdy construction and ergonomics. The clever storage compartment on the back will enables quick practical storage for your power cable. Thanks to the USB connection technology, it is also possible to supply power using an external powerbank
- The impressive, infinitely dimmable 3 W LED guarantees bright illumination of your sample
- A further highlight is the Butterfly tube which is integrated as standard and which enables you to achieve the ideal viewing angle. The height-adjustable and thereby focusable 1.25 Abbe condenser with aperture diaphragm is a further quality feature of the OBE range and guarantees the very best concentration of light
- Height adjustment of the fully-equipped mechnical stage is carried out using a coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides. The ergonomically designed coaxial drive enables you to work with the samples and move them rapidly
- A large selection of different eyepieces and objectives are available to you as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|OBE 121||Compound microscope OBE 121||
|OBE 122||Compound microscope OBE 122||
|OBE 124||Compound microscope OBE 124||
|OBE 131||Compound microscope OBE 131||
|OBE 132||Compound microscope OBE 132||
|OBE 134||Compound microscope OBE 134||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001