High-Temperature Furnaces with SiC Rod Heating HTC 01/14 – HTCT 08/16, Optionally with Flap Door or Lift Door
HTC 01/14 – HTCT 08/16
These powerful laboratory muffle furnaces are available for temperatures up to 1400 °C, 1500 °C, or 1600 °C. The durability of the SiC rods in periodic use, in combination with their high heating speed, make these furnaces to all-rounders in the laboratory. Heating times of 40 minutes to 1400 °C can be achieved, depending on the furnace model and the conditions of use.
- Tmax 1400 °C, 1500 °C, or 1600 °C
- High-quality fibre material, selected for the working temperature
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Double-walled housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Optional flap door (HTC) which can be used as work platform or lift door (HTCT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air intake opening in the furnace door, exhaust air opening in the back wall
- Switching system with solid-state-relays, power tuned to the SiC rods
- Easy replacement of heating rods
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Square saggar for charging of up to three layers
- Spacer recommended to be placed under the bottom saggar for better temperature uniformity
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
¹Heating only between two phases ²Plus maximum 270 mm for models HTCT when open.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001