Biochrom EZ Read 2000 Microplate Reader
EZ Read 2000 is the best choice for laboratories that require a microplate reader that can be used for a range of absorbance applications. This versatile microplate reader is capable of measuring samples in many different microplate formats: 12-, 24-, 48- and 96-well plates. The EZ Read 2000 uses tuneable wavelength scanning so that any wavelength can be chosen from 340nm up to 800nm. The EZ Read 2000 is PC-controlled using new, intuitive Galapagos software for data acquisition and analysis.
Galapagos for EZ Read Software
- Galapagos for EZ Read Software makes ‘Click and drag’ approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting
- So easy you won’t need to export your data into Excel.
- Windows 7 & 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
Key Features of EZ Read 2000
- No need for filters! Monochromator optics for measurements from 340 nm to 800 nm enables a wide range of assays to be performed
- Automatic calibration of single channel optical system with self-check and for precision measurements
- Shaking ensures complete mixing of solutions, cells to stay in suspension and colored solutions to be homogenized
- Wavelength scanning for contamination detection, peak absorbance detection and product formation studies
- 12-, 24, 48- and 96-well microplates with standard ANSI SBS footprints can be used for flexible applications
- Real-time reference measurement channel for the improved accuracy
- Absorbance measurements: ELISA, protein quantitation, cell proliferation and cell survival assays
- Enzyme kinetic measurements requiring automatic readings at timed intervals
- Wavelength scanning to determine sample purity
- Cell-based assays requiring shaking to maintain cells in solution
- Assays measuring the changes of absorbance of NADH at 340nm
- Contamination detection, peak absorbance detection and product formation using scanning across a range of
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001