ATC Mini Chiller
ATC Mini Chiller
The new Mini chiller from ATC is the most sophisticated, compact and energy efficient unit they have produced to date.
Advancements in the new mini have created the next generation to the KT range. The Mini combines exceptional cooling performance, a compact footprint and an easy-to-use touchscreen controller making this the perfect choice for any lab.
The chillers run on 24 volts meaning the unit is the most energy efficient and versatile option to choose! Lastly, it has the added bonus of being one of the quietest units around with the help of the low noise variable speed fan.
The EcoMini has been created to replace the extremely popular KTR range of chillers. The ecoMini and KTR chillers are perfect systems to choose when you need to remove additional heat. As with the Mini this unit is compact, quiet and super-efficient. The main difference with this economy option is that is does not have the PID controller. The handy LCD screen displays the temperature the chiller is at and by using the adjustable rate of cooling you can achieve your desired temperature.
With a 500W cooling capacity the unit has evolved to be more powerful than the KT range and has a set point of 20°C and an ambient temp of 20°C.
• Set temperature range of -10°C to +60°C
• A touchscreen interface (mini only) LCD for Eco
• Variable speed fan and compressor
• Extremely Quiet for better noise control
• 41% smaller than its KT predecessor.
• Consumes 20% of power of the previous KT version
• Overhauled refrigeration system, using a variable speed compressor
• Continual adjustment of refrigerant mass flow rate to control duty
• Water System constructed from 12mm push fit fittings
• Easy to service, with a minimal requirement of specialist tools
• High- and low-pressure pumps available
• USB port so you can download data
• Remote diagnosis of faults
• Loading software updates
• Uploading set point against time programs
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001