Ashing Furnaces LV 3/11 - LVT 15/11 LV 3/11 - LVT 15/11 with Flap Door or Lift Door
LV 3/11 - LVT 15/11
The models LV 3/11 - LVT 15/11 are especially designed for ashing in the laboratory. A special air intake and exhaust system allows air exchange of more than 6 times per minute. Incoming air is preheated to ensure a good temperature uniformity.
- Tmax 1100 °C
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Highly durable, high-performance cured vacuum fibre module lining
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Double-walled housing for low external temperatures and stability
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Solid state relays provide for low noise operation
- Air exchange of more than 6 times per minute
- Good temperature uniformity due to preheating of incoming air
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
With Flap Door
With Lift Door
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001