780 Litre Upright Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer
Introducing the Stirling Ultracold, the epitome of reliability and energy efficiency in upright ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezers. When compared to other compressor-based ULT units, the Stirling Ultracold stands out as the superior choice.
Embrace a more sustainable approach to ULT storage without compromising on reliability and performance. By choosing a Stirling unit you can experience lower operational costs, maximize your laboratory space due to the compact design and with the Stirling engine technology, engineered to outlast compressors, it will insure the utmost reliability and the long-term safety of your samples.
- ± 1°C Steady-state temperature variation over time
- Faster initial pull-down, ambient to -80°C, <6.5 hours
- Fastest door opening temperature recovery, 35 minutes to -80°C (when tested using the ENERGY STAR® Final Test Method door opening procedure
- Connectivity available to BMS/BAS or 3rd-party monitoring system
- Real-time temperature display
- Largest storage capacity per sq. ft. of floor space
- Plugs into any outlet
- 70-75% less energy than standard compressor-based systems
- Steady State Energy Use 6.67 kWh/day at -75°C (Weighted Average)
Volume (Litres): 780
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|STIRSU780XLE||780 Litre Upright Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer (ULT)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001