Upright Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer 780 Litre
The Stirling Ultracold is the most reliable and energy-efficient upright ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezers available (Compared to other compressor-based ULT’s).
- Costs less to operate
- Saves valuable laboratory space
- Reduces your energy use
Some traditional compressor based units do fail, putting your valuable samples at risk.
However the SU780XLE uses Stirling engine technology, which outlasts such compressors and is guaranteed to keep your samples safer and for longer.
• ± 1°C Steady-state temperature variation over time
• Faster initial pull-down, ambient to -80°C, <6.5 hours
• Fastest door opening temperature recovery, 35 minutes to -80°C (when tested using the ENERGY STAR® Final Test Method door opening procedure)
• Connectivity available to BMS/BAS or 3rd-party monitoring system
• Real-time temperature display
• Largest storage capacity per sq. ft. of floor space
• Plugs into any outlet
• 70-75% less energy than standard compressor-based systems
• Steady State Energy Use 6.67 kWh/day at -75°C (Weighted Average)
Volume (Litres): 780
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001