Universal Tube Furnaces RT
RT 50-250/11 – RT 30-200/15
These compact tube furnaces are used when laboratory experiments must be performed horizontally, vertically, or at specific angles. The ability to configure the angle of tilt and the working height, and their compact design, also make these furnaces suitable for integration into existing process systems.
- Tmax 1100 °C, 1300 °C, or 1500 °C
- Compact design
- Vertical or horizontal operation freely adjustable
- Working height freely adjustable
- Working tube made of C 530 ceramic
- Type S thermocouple
- Operation also possible separate from stand if safety guidelines are observed
- Control system integrated in furnace base
- Please see page 44 for additional equipment
- Controls description see page 62
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001