Terumo BCT T-SEAL Mobile Tube Sealer
The T-SEAL Mobile is a fully automated system used to seal PVC and EVA tubing associated with blood collection and processing. Compact, lightweight and reliable, the device may be used anywhere in your blood center or lab where a seal is needed and while the donor is still connected to a disposable tubing set.
Handheld Unit Operators will appreciate the comfortable, ergonomic grip. The trigger is easy to depress and seals are completed quickly. Using the device is straightforward: a special radio-frequency generator equipped with an intelligent sensor automatically detects, controls, and adjusts the sealing process based on the tubing material and diameter. To further simplify operation, a light on the front of the device displays the status of the sealing process, so operators know when a seal is complete.
The sealing head can be removed without the use of tools to simplify cleaning the electrode. Battery Pack Designed for portability, the battery pack is lightweight and compact, slipping easily into a lab coat pocket. Lights on the front of the pack display the status of the sealing process and the level of the charge, indicating when it is time to recharge the device. The lithium-ion battery pack powers approximately 1,500 seals and completely charges in about three hours.
Create dependable tubing seals quickly and easily, wherever you need them, at the donor chair and beyond.
- Compact design slips easily into your lab coat pocket
- Intelligent sensor automatically adjusts the sealing process based on the tubing material and diameter
- Device displays sealing status, so you know when your seal is complete
- Delivers approximately 1,500 seals per charge
- Device fully charges in about three hours
- Designed for use with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA) tubing
- Accommodates PVC tubing up to 6.2 mm (0.24 in) outer diameter and EVA tubing up to 5.4 mm (0.21 in) outer diameter
How It Works
Create dependable tubing seals on the go in just a few steps
- Place the tubing in the slot of the T-SEAL Mobile.
- Check that the tubing is positioned between the electrodes in the slot.
- Squeeze the trigger to bring the two electrodes closer together until the orange seal indicator light is no longer illuminated.
- When the seal indicator light goes out, the sealing process is complete.
- Remove the tubing and separate the two sides of the seal by pulling on both sides of the tube.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001