Ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrum absorbance spectrometer - upgradeable to a multi-mode microtiter plate reader
The SPECTROstar® Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture a full absorbance spectrum (220 - 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well – no scanning needed. This upgradeable reader offers the highest flexibility for optimizing settings for all absorbance-based assays. The LVis Plate compatibility allows for low volume sample measurements.
The ultra-fast, dedicated absorbance microplate reader.
DetailsThe SPECTROstar Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture either a full-absorbance spectrum or up to eight discrete wavelengths simultaneously. Upgrades can transform SPECTROstar Omega into a powerful multi-mode reader with up to six detection modes, Simultaneous Dual Emission, injectors, and an Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU)
- Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second
- Measurement in up to 1536-well microplate format
- Plate shaking and uniform incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
- Well-scanning and real-time kinetic monitoring
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- Compatible with LVis Plate for low volume samples (down to 2µl)
- ACU and stacker compatible
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|415-401||SPECTROstar OMEGA, Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second, Measurement in up to 1536-well microplate format, Plate shaking and uniform incubation up to 45||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001