Ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrum absorbance spectrometer - upgradeable to a multi-mode microtiter plate reader
The SPECTROstar® Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture a full absorbance spectrum (220 - 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well – no scanning needed. This upgradeable reader offers the highest flexibility for optimizing settings for all absorbance-based assays. The LVis Plate compatibility allows for low volume sample measurements.
The ultra-fast, dedicated absorbance microplate reader.
DetailsThe SPECTROstar Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture either a full-absorbance spectrum or up to eight discrete wavelengths simultaneously. Upgrades can transform SPECTROstar Omega into a powerful multi-mode reader with up to six detection modes, Simultaneous Dual Emission, injectors, and an Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU)
- Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second
- Measurement in up to 1536-well microplate format
- Plate shaking and uniform incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
- Well-scanning and real-time kinetic monitoring
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- Compatible with LVis Plate for low volume samples (down to 2µl)
- ACU and stacker compatible
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001