BMG LABTECH’s innovative absorbance microplate reader has the flexibility to perform assays quickly and easily in both microplates or via the built-in cuvette port. This spectrometer-based absorbance microplate reader captures a full UV-visible spectrum in less than 1 sec/well. Its speed, simple push button operation, and capacity to store individual assay protocols make the SPECTROstar® Nano the ideal microplate reader for absorbance measurements.
Ultra-fast determination of DNA, RNA, ELISA, and more.
DetailsThe SPECTROstar Nano is equipped with BMG LABTECH’s ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrometer, which allows users to measure full-spectrum absorbance (220 – 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well. It is the ideal instrument to read all absorbance assays in a microplate or cuvette – with many common assay protocols predefined and available at the click of a mouse.
- Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second
- Measurement in up to 1536-well microplate format
- Integrated cuvette port for individual samples
- Linear, orbital and double-orbital shaking as well as uniform incubation up to 45 °C
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- Compatible with LVis Plate for low volume samples (down to 2µl)
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001