Sigma 4-5KRL Centrifuge
Sigma, As one of the worlds’ most prominent manufacturers of laboratory centrifuges covering multiple sectors, disciplines and industries for nearly half a century. From biotechnology to environmental, medical and pharmaceutical analysis, Sigma’s family-owned company leads the way with its German engineering, which sets the standard by providing the benchmark for quality technology that companies, institutions and laboratories across the globe can trust. Sigma stands for innovation, reliability, durability, efficiency and simplicity.
The innovative Sigma 4-5KRL is specifically designed for integration into laboratory automation systems (total lab automation). This refrigerated centrifuge is laid out for robot loading / unloading and control via the integrated serial interface. It is ideal for a very high capacity of tubes for clinical in vitro diagnostics (IVD) and for use with microtiter plates and custom tubes and bottles.
Its compact construction facilitate easy integration into workflows, thereby making a significant contribution to higher efficiency the lab. Based on Sigma’s many years of experience with centrifuges suitable for robot operation, the Sigma 4-5KRL boasts noteworthy innovations and advanced features. The patented bucket lifting device is one of its unique features. This innovative bucket levelling function ensures that after each centrifugation run, the buckets return to horizontally and vertically reproducible positions at the loading/unloading port. This innovation makes a decisive contribution to boosting process reliability.
Consistent minimisation of non-productive process time enables very high throughput, which is increasingly important in clinical chemistry and haematology. The universally deployable Sigma 4-5KRL is also widely used in research labs for biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
- Robot-operable centrifuge
- Speed range up to 4,700 rpm
- Maximum RCF 4,470 x g
- Maximum capacity: 140 blood collection tubes or 16 microtiter plates per run
- Automatic rotor identification
- Minimal non-productive process times
- Lid opening and closing in less than 2 seconds
- Rotor indexing from position 1 to position 2 within 8 seconds
- Bucket levelling for extremely high rotor and bucket positioning accuracy
- 10 pairs of braking and acceleration profiles
- Noise level at maximum speed ≤ 59 dB(A)
- High-performance cooling
- Temperature setting range: -10 °C to +40 °C
- Pre-cooling program
- Standstill cooling
- Rotor life monitoring for high safety
- Reliable imbalance: 20 g
- Robust device designed for continuous duty
- Control via RS 232 interface
- Calibration certificate avaliable at an additional cost - please enquire for a quote
Standard swing-out rotors and buckets
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|91309||Sigma 4-5KRL Centrifuge||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001