Shimadzu UV-1280 Spectrophotometer
Shimadzu are leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, the UV-1280 Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offers wavelength scanning from 190-1100 nm. The Spectrophotometer UV-1280 is an affordable, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
- Large easy to read screen
- Intuitive controller
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently.
- Suitable for a wide range of application from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
- USB flash drives can be connected directly to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|UV-1280||Shimadzu UV-1280 Spectrophotometer||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001