Shimadzu UV-1280 Spectrophotometer
Shimadzu are leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, the UV-1280 Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offers wavelength scanning from 190-1100 nm. The Spectrophotometer UV-1280 is an affordable, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
- Large easy to read screen
- Intuitive controller
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently.
- Suitable for a wide range of application from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
- USB flash drives can be connected directly to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001