Shimadzu RF-6000 Fluorescence Spectrometer
- The Shimadzu RF 6000 has a 150Watt Xenon lamp
- Dual monochromators for excitation and emission wavelengths with a range from 200-800nm.
- Computer controlled using the latest LabSolutions RF software.
- The measured limit of detection of Quinine Sulphate is less than 10ng/Litre and at least 100 times better than this specification.
- The RF 6000 can accept 10 x 10 or smaller cuvettes or solid samples.
- Dual monochromator system with continuously variable monochromators and bandwidths down to 1.5 nm.
- RoHS and CE compliant and runs from a conventional UK power socket with 3 pin plug,
The SHIMADZU Spectrofluorophotometer RF-6000 Also features:
- USB connection to the PC
- Optional LC/HPLC flow cell
- The Shimadzu RF 6000 is controlled by LabSolutions RF software, which is both powerful and very simple to use, and includes full compliance capability to the latest standards.
- Includes time course software and full scan repeat software including 3D display and data analysis.
- The instrument performs self checks and updates a status file continuously during operation
- Includes as standard scanning capability of both excitation and emission wavelengths, plus an ability to scan both simultaneously (Synchronous) or step scan either to produce 3D scan profiles of materials. The ultra-high (60,000nm/min) scan speed permits full 3D profiles to be obtained in seconds.
Wide Variety of Spectral Techniques
High Sensitivity, High Stability and High Speed
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001