SciQuip Precision Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter
The SciQuip high accuracy multi-parameter water quality meter includes 15 parameters including pH, ORP, Ion concentration, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Resistivity and Dissolved Oxygen of the liquids and is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
SciQuip Precision Water Quality Multi Meter includes- P11 pH Electrode, K10 Conductivity Cell, DO 100 Polarographic probe, Electrolyte solution & Membrane Cap Kit, Temperature Probe, pH Buffer Pouches (pH4.01/7.00/10.01) , Calibration Solutions (84uS/cm, 1413uS/cm, 12.88mS/cm)
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
- Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt measurement modes provide accurate ORP readings.
- 2 to 5 points calibration including the eight concentration calibration points can be selected.
- Automatically recognize ion selective electrodes, does not need to specify type of ion.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Selectable multiple concentration units including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
Conductivity / TDS / Salinity / Resistivity Mode:
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Selectable cell constants (0.1/1/10), normalization temperatures (20/25°C), TDS conversion factors, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
- 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration corrects temperature deviation.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the electrode.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, measurement units, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7074||SciQuip Precision Water Quality Multi Meter including: P11 pH Electrode, K10 Conductivity Cell, DO 100 Polarographic probe, Electrolyte solution & Membrane Cap Kit, Temperature Probe, pH Buffer Pouches (pH4.01/7.00/10.01) Calibration Solutions||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001