SciQuip Precision Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/ Resistivity/°C/°F Meter
The SciQuip high performance precision conductivity meter features a 1 – 5 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation and system menu contains 11 optional parameters. This precision water quality tester is ideal for geological and ecological research, cooling towers, printing industry, pools and spas, aquaculture and agriculture along with general laboratory work.
- High performance benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Selectable cell constants (0.1/1/10), normalization temperatures (20/25°C), TDS conversion factors, linear and pure water compensation modes, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the sensor.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System Menu controlling 11 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability conditions, Temperature units, hold function, date, time etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7071||SciQuip Precision Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/°C/°F Meter including K10 Conductivity Cell, Temperature Probe, Calibration Solutions (84uS/cm, 1413uS/cm, 12.88mS/cm)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001