SciQuip Dissolved Oxygen Meter – Pocket DO Meter
- Easy-to-use pocket dissolved oxygen meter comes with a polarographic sensor.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
- System menu allows setting the 6 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, concentration unit, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
The SciQuip Pocket Dissolved Oxygen Meter is ideal for laboratory of field use related to Water and wastewater treatment, ponds and aquariums, aquaculture, industrial and water monitoring along with general education.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7035||SciQuip Pocket Dissolved Oxygen Meter Including Probe, Electrolyte Solution, Batteries and Carry Case||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001