SciQuip Benchtop pH/mV/°C/°F Meter
The SciQuip Standard Benchtop pH Meter has a 3 point calibration and automatic temperature compensation. This compact meter is ideal for water and waste water treatment, research and education, environmental and agricultural monitoring, drinking water and cosmetics analysis and much more.
- Easy-to-use benchtop pH meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition (USA and NIST standards).
- Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message and an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 5 parameters, including the pH buffer standards, calibration points, temperature units, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-7060||SciQuip Standard Benchtop pH/mV/°C/°F Meter including P11 Glass pH Electode, Temperature Probe, pH Buffer Pouches (pH4.01/7.00/10.01)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001