Rotary Tube Furnaces
Rotary Tube Furnaces for Continuous Processes and/or Batch Operation
If, for example, the focus lies on maintaining the individual grain characteristics of the material such as in drying or calcination, rotary tube furnaces of the RSR product line are the optimal solution. The permanently rotating working tube allows for the continuous movement of the charge.
These models can basically be designed for continuous processes and/or batch operation. Depending on process, charge and required maximum temperature, different working tubes made of silica glass, ceramics or metals are used.
Depending on the application, these models can be upgraded with additional accessories such as charging funnel, electric screw-conveyor for materials supply, or gas supply systems into a small production plant. Rotary tube furnaces can be operated at ambient air, under protective gas and even in vacuum. The necessary features can also be supplied as additional equipment.
- Standard design of all models
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheets
- Beltless drive and hinged furnace housing provide for very easy removal of working tube or reactor
- Adjustable drive of approx. 1-20 rpm
- Controls description see page 62
- Additional equipment for all models
- Different tube diameters or heated lengths
- Manual or automatic gas supply systems
- Gas-tight rotary device for the connection to gas supply systems
- Check valve at gas outlet avoids intrusion of false air
- Three-zone control for the optimization of temperature uniformity
- Temperature display unit in the working tube with measurement by means of an additional
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001