Oak Ridge Sealing Cap Round Bottom Centrifuge Tube - Polypropylene
We supply a complete range of centrifuge tubes to fit most manufacturers laboratory centrifuges. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us on 01939 234 222 or contact us below.
- Polypropylene copolymer provides greater chemical resistance than polycarbonate and can be autoclaved repeatedly.
- These translucent tubes can be used in refrigerated or non refrigerated centrifuges up to 50,000 x g
- Fitted with a sealing cap including silicone gasket
- Before autoclaving, just set closure on top of the tube without engaging the threads.
- Must be filled to 80% of the total capacity.
- Biohazard Safe
- 10ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 82mm x 16mm - SQ-3139-0010
- 16ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 106.6mm x 17.9mm - SQ-3139-0016
- 30ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 101.4mm x 25.5mm - SQ-3139-0030
- 50ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 114.1mm x 28.8mm - SQ-3139-0050
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-3139-0010||10ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 82mm x 16mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3139-0016||16ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 106.6mm x 17.9mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3139-0030||30ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 101.4mm x 25.5mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3139-0050||50ml Polypropylene copolymer tube 114.1mm x 28.8mm (Pack of 10)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001