Oak Ridge Sealing Cap Round Bottom Centrifuge Tube - Polycarbonate
We supply a complete range of centrifuge tubes to fit most manufacturers laboratory centrifuges. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us on 01939 234 222 or contact us below.
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated & non refrigerated centrifuges.
- Fitted with sealing cap assembly with silicone gasket.
- Before autoclaving, just set closure on top of the tube without engaging the threads.
- Must be filled to 80% of the total capacity.
- Biohazard Safe
- 10ml Polycarbonate tube 82.3mm x 16.1mm - SQ-3138-0010
- 16ml Polycarbonate tube 106.9mm x 18.2mm - SQ-3138-0016
- 30ml Polycarbonate tube 101.6mm x 25.7mm - SQ-3138-0030
- 50ml Polycarbonate tube 115mm x 28.8mm - SQ-3138-0050
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-3138-0010||10ml Polycarbonate tube 82.3mm x 16.1mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3138-0016||16ml Polycarbonate tube 106.9mm x 18.2mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3138-0030||30ml Polycarbonate tube 101.6 x 25.7mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3138-0050||50ml Polycarbonate tube 115mm x 28.8mm (Pack of 10)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001