Oak Ridge Screw Cap Round Bottom Centrifuge Tube - Teflon
We supply a complete range of centrifuge tubes to fit most manufacturers laboratory centrifuges. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us on 01939 234 222 or contact us below.
- Teflon (ETFE)
- Ideal for high speed centrifugation of aggressive chemicals.
- Excellent for chloroform & phenol extractions.
- Resists any acid, base or solvent.
- Leakproof tubes withstand temperatures from -100°C to +150°C.
- For use in refrigerated & no refrigerated centrifuges up to 50,000 x g.
- Before autoclaving, just set cap on top of the tube without engaging the threads.
- NOTE: Must be filled to 100% of the total capacity.
- Biohazard safe
- 10ml Teflon FEP tube 81.5mm x 16mm - SQ-3114-0010
- 30ml Teflon FEP tube 93.7mm x 25.7mm - SQ-3114-0030
- 50ml Teflon FEP tube 107.7mm x 28.8mm - SQ-3114-0050
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001