Oak Ridge Screw Cap Round Bottom Centrifuge Tube - Polycarbonate
We supply a complete range of centrifuge tubes to fit most manufacturers laboratory centrifuges. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us on 01939 234 222 or contact us below.
- Withstand up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges.
- Before autoclaving, just set closure on top of the tube without engaging the threads.
- Must be filled to 80% of the total capacity.
- Biohazard Safe
- 10ml Polycarbonate tube 81.7mm x 16.1mm - SQ-3118-0010
- 28ml Polycarbonate tube 101.8mm x 25.4mm - SQ-3118-0028
- 30ml Polycarbonate tube 94.5mm x 25.7mm - SQ-3118-0030
- 50ml Polycarbonate tube 107.0mm x 28.8mm - SQ-3118-0050
- 85ml Polycarbonate tube 105.7mm x 38.2mm - SQ-3118-0085
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-3118-0010||10ml Polycarbonate tube 81.7mm x 16.1mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3118-0028||28ml Polycarbonate tube 101.8mm x 25.4mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3118-0030||30ml Polycarbonate tube 94.5mm x 25.7mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3118-0050||50ml Polycarbonate tube 107.0mm x 28.8mm (Pack of 10)||
|SQ-3118-0085||85ml Polycarbonate tube 105.7mm x 38.2mm (Pack of 10)||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001