Oak Ridge High Speed Conical Centrifuge Tube – Polycarbonate
We supply a complete range of centrifuge tubes to fit most manufacturers laboratory centrifuges. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us on 01939 234 222 or contact us below.
- These tubes combine the better separation/pelleting capabilities of a conical tube with the superior sealing ability of Oak Ridge tubes.
- Graduations are silk screened from 5 to 35ml in 1ml increments.
- Before autoclaving, just set closure on top of the tube without engaging the threads.
- Must be filled to 80% of the total capacity.
- Biohazard Safe
- 35ml Polycarbonate tube 114.1mm x 28.8mm (Pack of 10) – SQ-3146-0050
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|SQ-3146-0050||Oak Ridge Screw Cap Conical Bottom Centrifuge Tube – Polycarbonate||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001