SciQuip Ltd is thrilled to reveal a wide range of laboratory furniture now available.
Supplied from the best manufacturers on the market, our extensive collection of laboratory furniture includes laboratory tables and benches, fume cupboards, Kango and Bimos chairs and stools.
LABORATORY TABLES & BENCHES
Designed and manufactured by Tableform Ltd, they are suitable for a diverse variety of sectors including universities, schools, the NHS, research and pharmaceutical companies.
Available in a variety of colours including white, pastel grey, silver with speckled white and pastel grey. All of the tables can be manufactured to bespoke sizes if required.
- Trespa TopLab Base will withstand temps ranging from -40 deg C to + 180 deg C
- Chemically, Scratch and Abrasion Resistant
- All edges chamfered and polished
- Rear bottom rail as standard ( open fronted )
- Metalwork cleaned and etched with oven baked powder coated finish
- Heavy duty static loadings on all table models
- Heavy duty braked castors
Suitable for a range of applications such as universities, pharmaceutical and industrial, SciQuip’s energy efficient fume cupboards incorporate all the features required from a fume cupboard but with additional energy saving benefits.
Using VAV energy saving technology, the volume of air taken from the fume cupboard is reduced and the added energy efficient LED lighting and auto sash controller means the sash will close when it is not in use.
Available to purchase with optional extras including full width vented cabinets and cold water and gas valves, these eco fume cupboards range from 1000mm to 2000mm.
- 24W LED panel (4000k) lights and easy access front mounted switch
- Full V.A.V. system
- Automatic sash closing system with PIR sensor
- Sash open warning system when sashes have been left open
- 316 top grade stainless steel front cill
- Smooth radiused front profile for improved containment and aerodynamics
- 6mm Trespa TopLab BASE inner chamber with 16mm Trespa TopLab BASE bunded base
- Removable panels for access to service points, taps, sockets and alarm panels
- Front removable grille for access and ease of maintenance
- 2 x Double front mounted socket
- TEL AFA1000/2 tactile fully programmable airflow monitor /alarm panel
- Bleed air inlet control and dampers available for the extraction system.
KANGO CHAIRS & STOOLS
Our range of Kango chairs and stools are obtainable in vinyl eco, polyurethane, stainless steel, adjustable and polyurethane polyamide.
Designed and manufactured by Kango, their expertise in their field means they understand the choice of a working chair in workshops or laboratories is made according to the specific criteria required for the environment in which they are going to be used.
As a recognised specialist in ergonomy, all of their chairs and stools have been created to suit the requirements of the user, whether it be height, size, shape, material or abrasion resistance.
BIMOS CHAIRS & STOOLS
With over 50 years’ experience, Bimos is Europe’s leading manufacturer of high quality industrial and laboratory chairs and stools.
The Bimos Labsit range meets all the requirements of a laboratory chair. Incorporating a hygienic design, they are easy to clean, have minimal joints and are resistant to disinfectants and solvents.
Bimos chairs and stools are suitable for:
- universities, training rooms & institutes
- medicine, diagnostics
- chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biotech, life sciences
- environmental and food technology
- research, development, quality assurance
- laboratories with ESD requirements
- production work environments
PURCHASE LABORATORY FURNITURE FROM SCIQUIP
All of the laboratory furniture we supply is available to view via our website along with all of the product technical information and specifications.
If you would like to discuss your requirements or a specific product or application, contact our technical team on 01939 234 222.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001