Nabertherm Compact Tube Furnaces R
Nabertherm R 50/250/12 - R 120/1000/13
These compact tabletop tube furnaces with integrated control systems can be used universally for many processes. Equipped with a standard working tube of C 530 ceramic and two fibre plugs, these furnaces have an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
- Tmax 1200 °C or 1300 °C
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Outer tube diameter of 50 to 120 mm, heated length from 250 to 1000 mm
- Working tube of C 530 ceramic including two fibre plugs as standard equipment
- Type S thermocouple
- Solid state relays provide for low noise operation
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Charge control with temperature measurement in the working tube and in the oven chamber behind the tube
- Three-zoned design with HiProSystem control (heated length from 750 mm, for 1300 °C models)
1These models also available with three-zones 2Heating only between two phases 3Tmax. is reached outside the tube. Realistic working temperature inside the tube is approx. 50 °C lower.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001