MMM VACUCELL ECO Vacuum Drying Oven
Drying in vacuum with the possibility of air displacement using inert gas is offered by the VACUCELL® line, usable for temperature-unstable and oxidation-sensitive substances (powders, granulates, …) as well as for shape-complicated parts with hardly accessible holes and threads. It is ideal for drying of samples so as to reach constant weight. Special application of the device is possible mainly in the field of plastics processing, in pharmaceutical, chemical, electro-technical and other industries.
The ECO Line:
- Internal volume: 22, 55,111 litres
- Temperature range: from 5°C above the ambient temperature and up to 200°C on ECO, 250°C on EVO (300°C as option for EVO)
- Door window
- Port Æ 40 mm with opening in the extension Inert gas connection
- Needle valve for fine dosing / automatic vacuum regulation Pressure-resistant internal chamber
- Large-area door overpressure valve „Ventiflex“
- Internal chamber: stainless steel DIN 1.4571 ( AISI 316 Ti)
- Intuitive control
- Microprocessor process control Fuzzy logic
- Multi-lingual communication
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- LED indicator of device functionality
- LCD display - 3 inches (7,6 cm)
- Transflective brilliant FSTN display, using COG technology (it is backlit and it uses external lighting reflection – higher intensity of external light increases the display readability)
- Adjustable display contrast depending on device placement
- Exceptionally wide vision angle
- Large signs on the display visible from afar
- Current values (eg. temperature, humidity for CLIMACELL®, pressure for VACUCELL®) during the device operation are enlarged for easy readibility
- Resistant foil keyboard with SoftTouch surface (pleasant to touch)
- Mechanic response of keys
- Lit symbols integrated directly in the foil keyboard
- Keyboard lock to block unauthorised access – adjustable by multiple pressing
- Real time programming and cycling (ramps as optional equipment)
- Up to 9 programs, 2 segments for each program and up to 99 cycles.
- USB Host port for flash disc connection for easy export of the relevant data (optional equipment)
VACUCELL® ECO Line/VACUCELL® EVO Line
All the technical data apply to 22°C of ambient temperature and ± 10% voltage oscillation (unless stated otherwise).
*) Mains voltage is specified on type label of the device.
**) Transport of heat to materials on the shelves is – in vacuum – performed by leads in the shelves and that is why the specified temperature variations apply to temperatures on shelves surface. The measuring temperature sensors must have perfect conductive contact with the shelf surface. Objects placed on shelves must also be in perfect contact with shelves, the temperature of objects depends mainly on their physical characteristics and on contact with the shelf.
The values may differ depending on specific charge and media parameters. Changes in the design and make reserved.
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001