MMM Climacell ECO Environmental Test Chamber ***NEW***
MMM are market leaders within the field of constant climate chambers. Their compact, powerful and highly accurate climatic test chambers allow the user to have complete trust in the precise conditions required within the laboratory environment. A constant climate chamber from MMM in any implementation is a one-stop solution to easily and reliably manage your stability test or stress test.
The CLIMACELL series was specially developed for applications, in which as far as possible exact and reproducible simulation of various environmental conditions is important, e.g. stability testing of components, packaging materials, food or chemicals, germination studies, plant cell or tissue cultures, insect cultures.
- Volume: 111, 222, 404, 707, 1,212 litres
- Working temperature: From 0°C up to 100°C (without humidity); from 10°C to 95.0°C (with humidity)
- Range up to 70°C for the volume of 1,212 litres
- Refrigerant: R 134a (R449a)
- Medium for humidity development: demi water
- Controlled humidity: 10 %–98 % RH
- Microprocessor controlled humidifying/ /dehumidifying system
- Inner Glass Door - Inner Chamber: Stainless Steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Intuitive control
- Microprocessor process control Fuzzy logic
- Multi-lingual communication
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- LED indicator of device functionality
- LCD display - 3 inches (7,6 cm)
- Transflective brilliant FSTN display, using COG technology (it is backlit and it uses external lighting reflection – higher intensity of external light increases the display readability)
- Adjustable display contrast depending on device placement
- Exceptionally wide vision angle
- Large signs on the display visible from afar
- Current values (e.g. temperature, humidity) during the device operation are enlarged for easy legibility
- Resistant foil keyboard with SoftTouch surface (pleasant to touch)
- Mechanic response of keys
- Lit symbols integrated directly in the foil keyboard
- Keyboard lock to block unauthorised access – adjustable by multiple pressing
- Real-time programming and cycling (ramps as optional equipment)
- Integrated data logger for temperature and relative humidity measuring and recording, with LCD display (optional equipment)
- Up to 9 programs, 2 segments for each program and up to 99 cycles.
- USB Host port for flash disc connection for easy export of the relevant data (optional equipment)
Incubators for photostability testing, experimental growing of plants, …
Cultivating and testing CLIMACELL incubators equipped with an exposure light create optimum conditions for plants growing and tissue cultures cultivation under natural conditions. Large-capacity control unit enables easy programming and offers a wide range of parameters for day and night simulation (air flow / temperature / humidity / lightning). The units also meet the most demanding requirements for the photostability tests according to Part 2 of ICH Q1AR and Q1B guidelines, and to the European norms.
Conforms to ICH for temperature and rh using DIN 12880
- Type of light tubes installed as a standard: Luxline Plus – White 840
- Light intensity: Max 30,000 Lx – shelves, max. 36,000 Lx – door
- Optional types of the supplied light tubes:
- Luxline Plus – Cool White 840
- Luxline Plus - Daylight 860Black
- Light Blue; Gro-Lux: increased proportion of blue and red color - support of photobiological plants processes
- Aktiva – UV-white light
(Note: Some types of the above-mentioned light sources may not be available for all chamber volumes.)
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001