Melting Furnaces K 1/10 – K 4/13, KC Models
Nabertherm K 1/10 – K 4/13, KC 1/15 + KC 2/15
These compact melting furnaces for the melting of non-ferrous metals and alloys are one of a kind and have a number of technical advantages. Designed as tabletop models, they can be used for many laboratory applications. The practical counter balanced hinge with shock absorbers and the spout (not for KC) on the front of the furnace make exact dosing easy when pouring the melt. The furnaces are available for furnace chamber temperatures of 1000, 1300, or 1500 °C. This corresponds to melt temperatures of about 80-110 °C lower.
- Tmax 1000 °C, 1300 °C, or 1500 °C, with melt temperature about 80 – 110 °C lower
- Crucible sizes of 1, 2, or 4 liters
- Crucible with integrated pouring spout of iso-graphite included with delivery
- Spout (not for KC), mounted at the furnace for exact pouring
- Compact bench-top design, simple emptying of crucible by tiltiing system with gas damper
- Crucible for heating of furnace insulated with a hinged lid, lid opened when pouring
- Other crucible types available, e.g. steel or SiC
- Over-temperature limit controller with automatic reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and melt The furnace shuts off upon overtemperature and switches back on when the temperature falls below the critical level.
- Observation hole for melt
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001