Labcold Intellicold Pharmacy Fridge – 66L
- Fitted with an IntelliCold® controller
- Can be wall mounted on integral brackets
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging
- Controller and alarm battery back up Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Door lock with two keys
- Real time temperature display
- Internal light
- Free SD card when warranty registered
- FREE five year parts and labour warranty
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
Powered by the unique IntelliCold®, this compact pharmacy and vaccine fridge has been designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
Featuring an all metal interior and exterior, it is built to meet the demands of a professional setting and comes with all the features you would expect on a much larger and expensive professional pharmacy refrigerator. Small enough to sit on a bench top or to be wall mounted by way of integral brackets, this versatile pharmacy fridge is ideal for surgery situations, care homes or schools.
Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements. For more information refer to Chapter 3 Storage, distribution and disposal of vaccines.
For extra peace of mind, the RLDF0210 is backed by the FREE Labcold 5 Year Warranty!
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001