Kern FKB-A Bench Scales
Bench scale up to 65 kg with large weighing plate
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- 1 Particularly practical: thanks to the large weighing ranges and compact dimensions, you can accurately weigh heavy loads in the most restricted spaces. Useful for determining very small weight differences, such as, for example, gas wastage, abrasion of mechanical parts, rock samples, minerals, druses, silver etc.
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of wire g/m, surface weight g/m², or else
- Large backlit LCD display, digit height 25 mm
- Dimensions weighing surface, stainless steel, W×D 340×240 mm
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 350×390×120 mm
- Optional battery operation, 9 V Block not included, operating time up to 12 h
- Net weight approx. 6 kg
- Permissible ambient temperature 5 °C/35 °C
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|FKB 8K0.1A||Kern Bench scale 0,1 g ; 8 kg||
|FKB 15K0.5A||Kern Bench scale 0,5 g ; 15 kg||
|FKB 15K1A||Kern Bench scale 1 g ; 15 kg||
|FKB 30K1A||Kern Bench scale 1 g ; 30 kg||
|FKB 65K1A||Kern Bench scale 1 g ; 65 kg||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001