Kern ABP Analytical Balance - Premium Analytical Balance with single-cell generation
Premium analytical balance with the latest Single-Cell Generation for extremely rapid, stable weighing results
- Bright OLED display with large viewing angle for the very best readout from a wide range of lines of sight or poor lighting conditions
- USB data interfaces and RS-232 for transferring weighing data to the PC, tablet, printer, USB as well as connecting external devices, such as barcode scanner (option), numeric keypad (option) etc.
- GLP/ISO record keeping professional and detailed GLP protocol, so that the scale is fully compliant with the relevant standard requirements according to ISO, GLP and GMP
- This new generation of analytical balances combines the highest level of precision with large weighing capacities. Thanks to the new Single-Cell Generation, the weighing result is displayed in a fraction of the time with comparable models. Together with the intuitively structured menu, this means that you can work efficiently and rapidly
- Navigation pad for super quick navigating through the menus
- Automatic internal adjustment in the case of a change in temperature ≥ 1 °C or time controlled every 4 h, guarantees high degree of accuracy and makes the balance independent of its location of use. For applications which do not require verification the time interval can be individually adjusted
- The Minimum weight of sample can be manually stored in the device or automatically calculated. For weighings below this value, the balance issues a warning message
- Dosage aid: High-stability mode and other filter settings can be selected
- Simple recipe weighing and documenting with a combined tare/print function. In addition, the ingredients for the recipe are numbered automatically and printed out with their corresponding number and nominal weight
- Individual user settings for up to 10 users can be saved: user name/user number (can be printed out or added to the record for each process), password, menu language, user profiles, accessing user settings via barcode, additional guest mode for users who are not logged in, authorizations, eg. B. balance adjustment, changing settings or conditioning or modification of a recipe only by the authorized person & performing the formulation by the user
Single-cell advanced technology:
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|ABP 100-4M||Kern ABP Analytical balance - Max 120 g; e=0,001 g; d=0,0001 g||
|ABP 100-5DM||Kern ABP Analytical Balance - Max 52 g; 120 g; e=0,001 g; d=0,00001 g; 0,0001 g||
|ABP 200-4M||Kern ABP Analytical Balance - Max 220 g; e=0,001 g; d=0,0001 g||
|ABP 200-5DM||Kern ABP Analytical Balance - Max 102 g; 220 g; e=0,001 g; d=0,00001 g; 0,0001 g||
|ABP 300-4M||Kern ABP Analytical Balance - Max 320 g; e=0,001 g; d=0,0001 g||
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001