Jeio Tech OV-11, 28L Vacuum Oven
The OV4 Series Vacuum Ovens offer a spacious 28-liter capacity and a wide temperature range of up to 250°C, making them ideal for a variety of test applications. Whether you're working in agricultural genetics, drying plant tissue, or conducting drug metabolism studies, these vacuum ovens are designed to meet your needs.
The ovens are specifically constructed to effectively separate solvents from solutions or to dry solvents with high boiling points. By utilizing vacuum technology, these ovens create a controlled environment that facilitates efficient solvent removal and drying processes.
With their reliable performance and precise temperature control, the OV4 Series Vacuum Ovens provide a reliable solution for your laboratory requirements.
• Temperature variation up to ±1.5℃ at 100℃ according to
• Outer surfaces remain safe to touch even whilst operating at
the highest temperature, preventing possible burns when viewing
samples via the inspection window
• 5inch color touch display for intuitive operation
• Wide temperature range that can be controlled up to 250℃
• 3-point temperature calibration improves temperature accuracy in the entire area.
• Monitor and control via mobile app anytime, anywhere via LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) – Optional
• Polycarbonate safety cover provided to protect a user in case of tempered glass breakage
Volume (L): 28
No. of Shelves: 2
Vacuum Range (MPa): 0 to 0.1
Nozzle Diameter (mm): 10 (Vacuum and Vent)
Range: Amb. +5 to 250
Fluctuation at 100°C: ±0.1
Variation at 100°C: ±5.0
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)
Internal: 302 x 305 x 302
External: 680 x 453 x 495
Net Weight (Kg): 63
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
|Product Code||Description||List Price||Offer Price|
|AAH13115K||Jeio Tech OV-11, Vacuum Oven 28L||POA||POA||ENQUIRE|
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001