High-Temperature Furnaces LHT with MoSi2 Heating Elements as Table-Top Model
LHT 02/16 – LHT 08/18
Designed as tabletop models, these compact high-temperature furnaces have a variety of advantages. The first-class workmanship using high-quality materials, combined with ease of operation, make these furnaces all-rounders in research and the laboratory. These furnaces are also perfectly suited for the sintering of technical ceramics, such as zirconium oxide dental bridges.
- Tmax 1600 °C, 1750 °C, or 1800 °C
- High-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements
- Furnace chamber lined with first-class, durable fibre material
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Double-walled housing with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Furnace sizes of 2, 4, or 8 liters
- With lift door, whereby the hot side is away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet
- Exhaust air opening in the roof
- Type B thermocouple
- Switching system with phase-angle firing thyristors (SCRs)
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Square saggar for charging of up to three layers
- Spacer recommended to be placed under the bottom saggar for better temperature uniformity
- Protective gas connection
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
¹Heating only between two phases.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001