DLAB Digital Glass Ceramic Hotplate Stirrer 550°C
DLAB 550°C series magnetic stirrer is developed for demanding applications. It is widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals etc. Combining with glass ceramic work plate, brushless DC motor and external temperature sensor, the work plate temperature is optimized up to 550°C.
MS7-H550-Pro LCD Digital Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer - DL2245-550H
- LCD display for precise monitoring of speed and temperature
- Built-in PID controller ensures safe heating of the medium with overheating protection
- Max. heating plate temperature 550°C
- Glass ceramic work plate provides excellent chemical resistant performance and most efficient heat transfer
- External temperature control is possible by connecting the temperature sensor(PT1000) with an accuracy at ±0.2°C
- Digital speed controlling, max. speed at 1500rpm
- Outstanding brushless DC motor enables more stirring power
- Two rotating knobs enable easy adjustment of speed and temperature
- The “HOT” warning will flash when the work plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off
- Remote function provides PC control and data transmission
MS7-H550-S LED Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer DL2245-550HS
- LED display for precise monitoring of temperature
- A wide speed range of 0 to 1500rpm
- Max. Heating plate temperature 550°C
- External temperature control is possible by connecting the temperature sensor(PT1000) with accuracy at ±0.2°C
- The “HOT” warning will flash if the work plate temperature is above 50°C
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001