Compact Muffle Furnaces LE 2/11 - LE 14/11
LE 2/11 - LE 14/11
With their unbeatable price/performance ratio, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the laboratory. Quality features like the double-walled furnace housing of rust-free stainless steel, their compact, lightweight constructions, or the heating elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for your application.
- Tmax 1100 °C, working temperature 1050 °C
- Heating from two sides from heating elements in quartz glass tubes
- Maintenance-friendly replacement of heating elements and insulation
- Multilayered insulation with fibre plates in the furnace chamber
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Double-walled housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Flap door which can also be used as a work platform
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Compact dimensions and light weight
- Controller mounted in side space (under the door on the LE 2/11 and LE 4/11 to save space)
- Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Protective gas connection on the rear wall of furnace
- Manual gas supply system
Please swipe right and left to horizontal scroll the buying options.
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001